Friday, June 20, 2008

wasTe of HoliDays

clock ticking so fast. without me noticing it, its already friday. i will go back on sunday.. huhu.. so, what did i do this week...

i arrived on saturday.. tired after a long journey in train plus lack of sleep... but i start doing the puzzles wif the help of my sisters. by evening, we completed the 1000 pieces puzzle... so nice! cant wait to frame it up...

on sunday, i bake cookies. wif my sisters.. use 500 grams butter if im not mistaken.. but its not that much... by the third day, all the cookies finished....

on monday, i just stay home... cook, laundry, laptop, tv, sleep....... quite boring but then its ok coz i watch lots of movie i wanna watch.. who ever thought my dad downloads lots of movie aso... hehe.. on tuesday aso the same.. bored... but one thing for sure, i didnt study yet...

on wednesday, have a big fight wif my bro... until now didnt talk yet... huhu.. went to poliklinik arau just to be told that its a 'hari ibu mengandung' and i cant do anything...o should i just said im pregnant? haha!

on thursday, i went to hospital besar kangar.... such a waste of time n nerve coz the doctor tell me i dont need the treatment that i was asking for... huhu.. went to the store, trying to find tshirt for my friend. then tudung... but didnt manage to find any.. so at last, im the one who got a new pen and refill... during nite, i have a big fight wif my best friend. and this tyme, i screwed up big time... im so so sorry.... i dont even know will she ever forgive me... huhu

so, thats how my days at home.... so sad that i waste most of my time...hurm....

update later~

No comments: