Monday, July 07, 2008

18th burfday....

its been a long long tyme... just got back my laptop..

A2, yap, definitely harder.. even only 2 weeks started, i feel like i have to cover a lot of things... so worried la... huhu... too tired to study.. but too scared to play around

to my friends, thanks a lot for the wish k! i cant believe, im 18 aedy!! huhu.. not ready to be that old... keke.. n for my old housemates, thanks a lot! the party was damn fun even u guys pranked me without im noticing it! hehe.. kejam korunk eh! ehehehe.. but for sure, this is the most memorible patry we ever had, ryte? *wink2* to mummy n daddy, thanks a lot for the puzzle frame! i love both of u much!!! to my sis, thanks also... =) tomoro my mum's birthday! i cant wait to wish her....

till then... now i need to study biology, got quiz tomoro! =) dont like actually... but what to do... later i'll upload the picture of last nyte k... =)

No comments: