Saturday, July 12, 2008

sEeinG Vs HaViNg


before i forget it, Mummy, Happy Birthday!! 8th July.. u've done a woderful job wif all 8 of us, plus daddy, ur husband and still, u have lots of love to spare for us. thanks a lot and im happy n so glad to have u aS my mom...


lots of homeworks... n still, the laziness sometime linger around.. insyaAllah, i will try my best to start working hard next week.... it just another 4 months, so i hope i will work hard for this 4 months.. hope so.. =) n next week, going back!! hehehe... i suppose to go back this weekend n next weekend but since my classmates didnt tell me earlier that most of the classes on saturday were cancled, so i stuck here while my aunty is at kl d... huhu....


i want to by a roller blade... but people said its gonna look weird if i play it at this age... izit?? still considering... my dad said rollerskating is also considered as exercise.. hehe.. told my parents buy, but still didnt buy it yet.. hehe.. but i really miss skating.. we'll see.... btw, Hanisah is in SArawak now... i just knew when she already there..... tak sempat jumpa kau weh... hv to wait bulan 11 nnt.... huhu... miss u so much dear!



No comments: