Tuesday, June 10, 2008

PhYSicS 32

hurm... it was fun!! gotta chance to play wif modelling clay.. hahaha! happenly one of the Q was involving clay that had to be shaped into cylinder, which i sucked in doing that.. its just clay and i handle it like im in a workshop o something. haha! even the lecturers who invigilate us aso watching me embarrassing myself. haha! so much noice came from my table alone.. aha! forgive me, but i stop playing modelling clay when i was 9 years old *like really??? kekeke* but it was fun la. and its cute also, once i manage to make it in a shape of cylinder with 8cm width. haha~

overall, the practical is oklah.. alhamdulillah.. much much better than chemy! haha! nothing can ever replace chemy paper 3 from no 1 worse in my AS exam... huhu...

coming up next : Biology paper 2

so tired. so sleepy, but have to cover 4 more chapters. bio paper is tomoro!!! waaaa.... so, till then, tooooodle~

No comments: