Tuesday, June 03, 2008

biOLOgy pApEr 3


alhamdulillah, another paper completed! it was much much much better than chemistry practical i suppose... the Q was on spring onion *we usually use potato strip, but this year, its diff i think...* and the slide is about stem of plant..

i think it was ok... except last nyte was consultation nite for biology, but surprisingly, not a single biology lecturer came to library... so at last we gave up and go up to sleep... at 10 something only.. haha! but as usual, i cant sleep that early. i end up sleep at one, but didnt study before that... huhu.. next morning, so lazy to wake up.. at last i wake up, prepare and went down, quite early lah! then went to lab... i didnt know that in my lab, im the only one from one and half year prog! other than me, all are from one year programme students!

coming up next : Physics paper 3

i arrived at my apartment at 3 something *before that lepak at farah's place la plus had my lunch there* then i take my bath, n sit in front of laptop, planning to study~ haha... just about to start *kononnya la*, my mom sms me and ask if i wanna follow them to go to bagan lalang. of coz i want! so i siap2 n by 5, i was standing downstair waiting for my family..... the tyme wif my family were superb... i donnow why..! hehehe...

we lepak2 at my aunty place, then pegi tepi laut to have our dinner. i ate until the extent i cant eat no more.. haha. so nice~ but tired... then my family sent me back to collage.. =( i went to lib and meet sharlyne *everyone look at me, i think coz i wore so nice to come to library, but i was just too lazy to change first before go to lib..what for??!* then went upstairs, take bath and here i am now..... i wanna study, but i feel so sleepy aedy... hurm??

ok, nyte syg....

No comments: