Sunday, June 01, 2008

narNiA

another long tiring day, wif lack of sleep.. wif the moodswings, my sleep arrangement and so on, the affect? i got headache this evening.. huhu...

i wasnt planning anything today except to cover back my sleep, then study.... the nyte before, farah call and ajak me to go to seremban to watch narnia... at 1st i wanna go, since she s so nice willing to pay for everything, but then i remember that my parents probably gonna come today.... n i cant ask my mom last nyte what tyme they r coming since my mom aedy sleeping that tyme.. so, i have to wake up so early to sms her...... then i ask her should i go to watch that movie... my surprise, she said 'pegi la'. i never knew my mom will suruh me to go.. especially, watch movie at cinema. i thought my parents didnt allow me to go in cinema... haha! *sorry mummy i didnt ask u before, everytime i went out, but then if i did, may be im being a cry-baby...so, should i?* so, i mandi and siap2... so early... my sleep.....

so sorry to say, but i dont like terminal one at all!! even the cinema is so disgusting.. huhu.... but the movie was so damn nice!!! and whats so funny is, we watch Prince Caspian: The Chronicle of Narnia but we cried! haha.. *but not all the way the movie la!* the movie is great and i think i have no regret going today. but next tyme, im not gonna go to terminal one nemore! i rather go to seremban 2...

back from there, it was 3 something, i eat my lunch.... then i got the headache. i cant study... huhu.. i end up sleeping in pain.... terlajak tidur until kul 7 something when my mum sms me n tell they will stuck in Air Hitam coz belt kereta putus... something la.. im not sure what is that... Thanks Allah they realize that before they start their journey!! then farah call me to ajak me to go eat outside.... ok la...i went wif all of them..

so, now, here i am.. didnt study for the whole day, n now, im going to study! have to! ok then.. wanna study! *my back is hurting...* n to all my friends who s starting thier tertiary edu, good luck! try ur best and expect something more than in school coz university life arent the same as secondary, not the same at all!... take care..! to my mum, miss u sooooo much!

No comments: