Saturday, May 31, 2008

lack oF sleEp..

yesterday, i met my family!!!! all my lil sister came and serang my collage, even my grandma also came, plus my two lil cousins... haha.. they wanna see my apartment aso, so i brought them upstairs since im going back up to pack my stuff, my mom ajak me to spend the nyte at my opah's place *i wont miss it for anything in the world* ... while i was packing my stuff, those kids playing wif my thingy... haha. so, by the tyme we settle in the car and head to nilai to find our lunch, lots of my friend aedy sms me and ask am i going back... n how cute ur lil sisters r... so, the conclusion, lotsa people had saw my family.. kekeke... *of coz, they all follow me to cafe, i went there to call my dad who went there to read the newspaper, and they wanna follow aso, so....*



we went to eat at McDonalds coz we donnow where is the best place to eat here as i never eat outside from coll, so the easiest, fast food! *plus everyone is starving! hehe* then we went to Giant coz i wanna buy lotsa stuff... i take a lot, and so sad, i still forgot some of my things that i need to buy such as beras, peanut butter, jam, and so on.. i forgot .... but the total of all my stuff, almost 200... huhu...! thanks a lot Mummy for paying.... :)



then we went to my opah's place at kepong. arrived there, i met my brothers as well.. hehe... how ever complicated all my siblings are *as in their behaviors..haha!* i still love being wif them even sometime, the kids drive me crazy... they r my family, of coz!! at 6pm, i eat nasik wif real lauk!!! *thats what we call real food, home!* after almost two weeks eating bread only! *sgt sedap, my bro yg masak lauk! kekeke, cam tak caya sbnrnya* so, after playing around wif those kids until like 8 pm something, i went inside the room, planning to do biology past year... i did it, 3 Qs then i felt asleep... hahaha... what can i do, i cannot tahan anymore... so tired plus 3 hours sleep only the previous nite... so, i slept just for 30 minutes before my aunty came and my sister wake me up to meet my aunty... huhu... so, i have to wake up, and what tyme i hit the bed back??? 12 something... by the tyme i felt asleep, i think its almost one.... then. at 545 am, my mom wake up aedy.... *so, 3+5 = 8 hours sleep* coz we plan to start our journey early...my parents is in johor now. they sent me back this morn, then went straight to johor....



arrive at my coll, it was so quite...... morning in KTT~ heheh... so sad seeing the car getting far and far and far...... i wait till i cant see them nemore, then i went up. arranging all my stuff, then continue study... huhu... until 11 something i guess, my eyes cant take it nemore. so i slept again, but just for an hour i think.. the noise wake me up.... huhu........then i was back studyin more... so bored.. but what is so damn great? my mom brought me the harumanis!! skang musim dia, i didnt know that... i miss harumanis so much.. n its taste so wonderful!!!! =)



n now, i really need to sleep...... 8 hours sleep in 72 hours is not good!!! so...... nyte2... *if i still hv my laptop tomoro, i'll continue again k!*

No comments: