Wednesday, May 28, 2008

m4th3m4t1c2 9709/04

too tired writing my candidate number, centre number, syllabus code on every piece of paper in my answer booklet until the extand i cant forgot the syllabus code of 9709/04 of the mechanics paper just now... its stuck in my head aedy.. hihi =P mechanics o mechanics!



another one done! all math paper completed.. bismillahi tawakkal tu 'alallah! pray for the best. it was okay i think even i had some doubt on my answer but i had done my best, so pray for the best! my love towards math.... is it still there, i wonder... hehe... the math in A2 will be more tuff, so have to be prepared!! ah, AS isnt finish yet, what for thinking about A2?? =) one step at a tyme dear...



coming up next : Chemistry 2



i'm so tired to even study... huhu.... what will happen to me?? i need to work harder! work harder than before!!! i can do it.... but honestly, now, i feel like wanna throw everything and just leave it. but too sorry, i cant. i have to keep doin this... even im going crazy now.. hehe... zainal is ryte, my eyes, when im taking pic of myself, i can see its turning like my beloved panda eyes aedy! i need to have a proper sleep or sooner or later, i will catch something and fell sick, i sure dont want to be sicker than before.... scared me! its been like almost two months now staying up and my sleeping schedule is a mess... my biological clock had been turn up-side-down totally! i need to 'repair' my body back to normal! penangan AS smpai macam ni... exam lama sgt ar...huhu.. cant wait for the exam season to come to its end and i will be free from exam!!



i want to have my laptop always.. hurm.... gonna surrender it in 2 days tyme i think... huhu... cannot go online nemore for how long eh? huhu.. *sad* but no choice...... mummy, daddy, i always love u... yeah, tomoro is khamis! kekeke.. =D

No comments: