Friday, May 30, 2008

CheMy Pap3r 2

i barely sleep last nyte n now, i feel so.......... indescribable....



ok, i was planning to sleep early so i will wake up early and study..... so, i switch of laptop and go to bed at 1130. i try to sleep.... so lots of noise from everywhere.... plus i think im used to sleeping late, staying up, so, last nyte, i cant sleep, not until 2 am.. so, how long i sleep last nyte? 3 hours only... i wake up at 5 something, then continue doing past year, then study... hahah! study at 5 in the morning?! i never ever did that...at 1st i cant think of anything, may be coz of lack of sleep... then slowly i manage to 'regain' my brain function.... huhu... then study and study and study until 8 am. i was so damn nervous...



the paper? how was it.... hurm... the first glance at it, i was like, damn! then i just answer it, coz i know, by hook o by crook, i have to answer it.. but i skip many Qs then come back to that particular Q when i finish trying to answer all the Q. i dont know... i can answer some, i cant manage some.... anyhow, alhamdulillah, i still can answer all the Qs even wif some 'cute' guess. haha.. now im worried on my chemy paper...... can i make up for the lost i made in paper 3? i hope so! please Allah....



coming up next : biology 3 (practical)



i hope its gonna be sort of easy as the other batch's Q, coz i cant screw my practical anymore... huhu... Allah, give me knowledge, give me Sakinah n give me success.... after exam, i saw her, n for God's sake, why is she ignoring me...... suddenly... i thought we r ok aedy...? hurm... so sad...im arriving at a point of ignoring her too, coz i had done alot plus lowering my ego to pujuk her even its not me the only one that is on the wrong side.... huhu... i dont know!! when people will start to care about me?!? hurm... i guess never...its ok. coz even when they didnt really care, i try my best to spread my love and care to all my friends. give the world the best, and the best of the world will come back to u. insyaAllah!



so, im surrender-ing my laptop.. i guess so.. or if i manage to persuade my dad.... but i dont think so.... haha! its ok.. i can do it, i can survive KTT!! i will.....as someone that believing in me said, 'even if the whole KTT crumble on u, u will survive it'. thanks for believing in me *uhibbuka fillah*! when everybody in KTT doesnt..



mummy daddy, cant wait to meet u!!!!and all my beloved siblings... even how 'cruel' ur sister is, but deep inside, i love u guys so much... kekeke.. hard to believe izit? *innocent!*

No comments: