Saturday, May 10, 2008

AS LEVEL!

exam is coming, im still playing.. how brilliant i am!!! too lazy nowadays too study.... huhu... ye la, trial exam itself had been 3 weeks, it was like hell.. so now, the spirit to study is wearing off.. huhu...! AS exam is much worse, 5 weeks! starting 15th May til 13th June.... Allah, give me courage! i hope everything will go well... even im gonna be so depressed wif exam period.....

my result of my trial, 2 A, 1 B, 1 C. huhu.... what wif that C!! but the result is not fair what, coz some of the question is from past year and i had did it, so it doesnt really reflect my performance loh..... but neway, thanks Allah! i didnt expect some of the result coz the Qs were hard. gonna improve! insyaAllah.

where actually is my home ryte now ah?! huhu... im not sure whether me or them is suddenly bisu or what.. n i dont even know now what is the reasons coz i cant figure out nemore. i tried, n now im tired of trying. so, let it be... Allah, give me patient to stand and tolerate wif this...... =)

everyone trying to get a piece of my attention, but i myself have limited tyme.... i have to study.... i dont know how to manage all these... friends, i hope u guys understand k... my result, i need to improve it big time, so i need to work harder even im too lazy to do that. pray for me, insyaAllah, i'll find time for u all! i love you and i cant efford neglecting u guys... <3

No comments: