Monday, May 05, 2008

intErnEt!!

at last! after 3 weeks without internet!! i aedy got almost all of my result for my trail exam.. some ok, some not so good... huhu... but oklah, alhamdulillah, just be happy... hehehe.. just worry how gonna tell my mom.... hehe..

exam is coming next week. the real AS Level exam.... ya Allah, berilah kejayaan kepadaku....... 4 subjects.. hope all gonna do well. coz tak snggup la klu kena repeat... satu penyeksaan yg teramat sgt....

pray for me k my friends?

i cant wait to go back to my home!!!! last week, i just go back to my grandma place.. it was nice but still i like home better... at my grandma place, i eat sooooooo much.. but when i came back here, guess what my friend said? why u look makin kurus nih? hampeh!!! penat sye makan dgn banyaknye tau! ok, fine, i will eat more! hehehe...

No comments: