Friday, May 23, 2008

m4th3m4t1c2


another one done... pure math 1. alhamdulillah, this tyme, its better than the physics and chemy... just pray for the best!!

who would ever thought wif this easy-ness, other difficulties came...? me n my best friend r having fight now..... so damn sad... may be its my fault as i suppose to support her after the paper, coz she is so upset wif her math paper... but im not in the mood that tyme... im so so sorry...... please forgive me.... please stop the silent treatment..... please reply my sms.... =( i always love u and care for u k! miss you so much!! and i know you are in a great pressure now since next week u got 4 papers straight. no worry, even if u didnt want to talk to me, im going to wait outside ur lab for u to finish k! i always there for u, believe me....

ujian2....

coming up next : Mathematic 4 ( mechaniscs)

need to score this one also!! jumping for my aim!! pray for me k.

a day before yesterday, i played wif the ice in the fridge, the ice flake... then i collect the ice in a bucket, then i made ice balls!! so cute.... but then my hands hurt la, coz its freezing cool. i manage to make 3 ice balls since the ice is not that much.. then, to express my depression, i aim that ball to the wall outside. i forgot that KTT just built the zinc roof in between our block and the ice balls break apart when its hit the wall and fall on that zinc roof! the noice is so loud and the pakcik that doing the roof still there, on the roof, putting glue i think... kekeke .... terus aku lari sorok kat dalam rumah.. pakcik tu dongak atas cari sapa culprit tu... kekeke... sorry pakcik, sye terlupa! hehehe.. but it was so enjoyful!!! =)

No comments: