Friday, June 13, 2008

YahOOo0oO0o...

im so happy.. at last, the exam season had come to its end and im free from the prison of exam!!! at least, let me enjoy myself wif my loves one during this one week break! then i have to come back for A2, the tougher part of A level. btw, alhamdulillah, i think my bio paper was ok la.... hope so!

coming up next : A2!!!

even after exam, the lecturers remind us about our upcoming hectic life. n the best part is, KTT introducing new measures to improve our result:
1. there will be prep class for the student that they consider need it. its compulsory for that person, and if he/she doesnt wanna come, have to pay. nicest part, the prep class will be held every night from monday to friday!
2. we wont be having anymore saturday holiday. on saturday, there will be classes. next sem, we will get the timetable for our dear saturday..

what the %&@#?!! its not like A2 arent hard enuff.. wif all these, my life gonna be super miserable next sem... huhu... help me..... A2......

im going back tonite.... so, we'll see what happen at home. =) i bought puzzles and stickers so i can spend time together wif my sisters, and then i will bake cookies to spend tyme wif my siblings! so nice... hope everything went well... and not to forget, i bring math book to relearn it from my mom, so i will spend time wif my mummy also! *i hate it that i still have to study, but live it!*. then may be i will spare a day to meet my former schoolmates. and another may be 2 days for my beloved......

im a bambi alone in a forest~

No comments: