Thursday, June 12, 2008

chEmY and PhySics PapeR 1

im sleepy... now, thats the only thing i can say to describe my condition..... actually, its almost 1 am on 13th june, but since i wanna post for 12th june, so i change the time........

my paper... chemistry was horrible.. the Qs was so... confusing i think. n tuff..... huhu.. now im worried about my chemy..... coz all of it kinda horrible... then physics, its much better than chemy lah.... huhu... overall, alhamdulillah.. but still worry....


coming up next : Biology paper 1


and finish.. cant wait for tomoro. at last, my 2 months of AS examsss will end! im so excited.. but then quite nervous thinking of the result later.... Allahumma najjahna fil imtihan.....

so, now i really2 need to sleep.. had been quite a long day, and had been like a month that my sleep is so haywire *izit a right word?*... haha.. i cant even think the right words, forgive me for my 'brilliant' english!

i am a bambi in a forest~

No comments: