Friday, February 27, 2009

si kumbang...

very sad....

ok, start from de beginning..
evrynyte i always sleep late. and evrynyte, this cute tiny creature accompany me till late nyte.. stay on my laptop keyboard.. at 1st, i hate it. keep on throwing that lil creature off my laptop...and the bug keep on coming to me on my bed.. i even almost kill it when i crushed it when i lean on the wall.. *i didnt see it* luckly it was ok after that.. but soon, i keep on waiting for it to come to me.. and it always did... sitting there next to me... nyte after nyte.... one day it even come to me during the day when i was sitting outside of my room, i was doing some art thingy at the table *dining table that we never use to dine*.. :)

one day, the bug didnt come to me at all... i said to myself 'it just found another bug, so they go stay outside my house... the bug didnt come the next day, and the next also.... until i found the bug, laying on the floor.. dead already... so sad.. my very only 'pet'.... *crying*.........

No comments: