Monday, February 09, 2009

bila saya kena marah =(

sbnrnya, kemalasan nak menulis... hehehe... tag Ihsan pun belum buat... esok insyaAllah k Ihsan syg! hehehe....

on thursday, i bake choc cake for my sister's birthday.. hahaha.. i never try do choc cake using cooking chocolate, usually i use cocoa powder. so i doubted the cake taste nice... pity my sister.. hehehe.. then i did mashed potato again, coz i was bored n my dad just bought potato.. hehehe.. n the baskin robbins ice cream was at BayView hotel... yummy!


then, on friday, i wake up sooo early, coz my dad asked me to cook aso even im going to penang. so i wake up at 6! and cook lunch.. hahahaha.. i cook ayam masak kicap *like ayam utk nasi ayam itu*, then udang masak cili, and aso cabbage. finished, i get ready and by 830, my dad sent me to bus station. i took bus from kangar to alor setar, then to butterworth. arrive at butterworth, took the ferry, then take rapid penang.. hahaha.. then, that awesome bus made me walk like 30 minutes to Gurney Plaze.. may be it was my mistake aso, coz i donnow how rapid penang network are. hahaha.. i arrived at last at Gurney at 200pm, sweating and tired. met Sherlyn and we hv Sushi King for lunch. sooo nice, then window shopping there. the shops there so nice!!i wan to go again n do a proper shopping.... after than, Sherlyn sent me to hotel. Sherlyn, a big thanks to u for the day!! after that, i stuck at the hotel for 3 days helping my mom wif her seminar.... but, the great thing is, i ate a lot.. its free, and the fud theree is soooo much.. i ate soo much, every time after every meal, i were bloated. ahahaha... n at the hotel, got the Revolving Restaurant. quite dizzy at first eating while spinning, but eating up in the air, was nice, coz hv the view over penang :)


came back, super tired. then today, i went for my first driving after i got my L. so sad, the teacher marah me alot of time.. feel like wanna cry aso.... why!!!!! n my teacher is a female! i donnow shud i say im lucky or unlucky.....

No comments: