Thursday, March 05, 2009

lazy bum..

sesungguhnya daku sangat la malas ingin menulis di sini.. hehe...

was a terrible horrible weekend. i went for a programme. there was when my wallet went missing. i cried all nyte... i become an ugly panda for sure.. really2 bad dee my eyes.. luckly now my eyes recovered and normal dee! :)

then i got flu... or izit cold?? haha.. donno la, but this happen due to too much crying. *reminder to self, dont cry so much* until today still runny nose...

owh, btw, thanks to all my friend that had wish me luck for my test. i passed!! yeay... and now my mom already started asking me to drive, which im so scared..... :( not ready yet.....

thats all for now.. hehe.. wanna upload my graduation pictures, setelah berkurun2 lamanya. hehehe.. as i said, lazy bum.. :)

No comments: