Monday, October 13, 2008

why...

Salam eid fitri to everyone.. how my raya eh? good i guess... but too short, been back to collage on 6th October, and since then, i didnt feel like its raya anymore.. its feel like normal day, and when my aunty ask 'tak pergi beraya mana2 ke?' then i feel sad.. wuaa.. its still raya and i didnt feel it.. plus next year, insyaAllah my raya is in inidia... huhu... so sad... why...


i'm too lazy to update actually, not in a good mood nowadays.. lots had happen that making me depressed...

exam.. wua... a2 is coming and i didnt prepare anything yet. i donnow how im gonna answer the papers that coming in one weeks time... huhu... i have to stop wasting my time and start studying... but somehow im too lazy to do that...... oh my...

why?why?why? l e f t b e h i n d n f o r g o t t e n

lots more things actually, but im not that cruel to mention all of it, coz its too much, and its too harsh.... huhuhu..

btw, my friend, thanks for being so patient in layan-ing me.. i wonder how u possess that kind of understanding coz even me, myself, im so easy to loss my temper, even to u my dear.. so so sorry... huhu.. im being a bad friend, arent i... huhu. thanks again! love u always!~

cant wait, 39 days to freedom!~

No comments: