Thursday, October 30, 2008

baby..

I should be sleeping ryte now.. I know I do. But somehow I feel the need to write.. after long time I didn’t write…

Another paper is coming. Gladly I finished pure math 3, now I have statistics before I’m free from mathematics. Its not like mathematics is that hard, I used to love math, but as soon as I started A2, math is so hard for me, and I start to dislike it… I guess now, im doing ok, even not so good. I’ve tried pass year papers, and I hope that makes me well prepared…. Hurm.. wish so!

Going back to collage tomorrow I guess. Have to move on.. time never stop, it continue to tick even when u don’t want it to. I guess we just have to keep on with the speed. Sorry Wen Xin, I lost track of counting the day until freedom. Staying away from ktt give me a mirage of another world with no study… but,im so happy that I still study and realize that I need to study. Its hard to focus but alhamdulillah, I manage…

I went to watch movie at Seremban 2.. High School Musical 3. I like it the most out of the other 2, the cariography is damn nice! I like….

Last Sunday, my aunt did open house at her place. Was ok, but super tiring coz have to arrange and rearrange back the house. The most exciting part that I love soooo much is another aunt of me came, she is 8-months-pregnant. I love to put my hand on her tummy…. Then I can feel the baby movements. I like so much! My aunty laughed at me everything I go excited when I felt the baby move… I love the feeling that I felt that time…

Everyone is sooo far, and im searching for a shoulder to cry. I shed tears, where im alone. Its not that im alone, but friends are far and busy, so does my love. I wish for one moment, nothing else matter, and I can sit there and share that moment with… its too hard… for now..

Im crapping… again… heh. Write again later~

No comments: