Wednesday, October 15, 2008

connected??

.1st and 2nd.
why why why. everyone still look at me when i have nothing to do with that person nemore? can u guys just believe when i say 'it past aedy', take it as it is? why have to doubt me for something u guys have no idea at all about it? im sick of been linked to person that i have no respect at all toward them. im tired to pretand everything is ok when u guys ask about them. cant u see that we r not friend nemore???! i hate her!~ she hurt me the way nobody can imagine of, she is the one who rip the friendship apart!


.3rd.
my mind still cant get around the idea that panda is away aedy. why why why. almost three months super closed, suddenly have to adapt to such a change, quite hard. my handphone now didnt sing for his sms, nor his call, nor anything.... so sad. i know, he said, even he left me in malaysia, but he wont ever forget me. but i cant help feeling l e f t b e h i n d n f o r g o t t e n. heh, btw, thanks for teman-ing me till i sleep every night!~ hehe..

.4th.
does the silent mean anything to them? i believe not. heh, coz i, myself didnt care, so why should they.im super mad at u for making me mad at u. u make me depressed. huhu...

.5th.
pre a2 result! very bad. haha.. expected aedy, but still quite dissapointed.. how, wif this kind of preparation im gonna sit for a2? nadia, im sure u wanna fly. so start work hard from now!

apa lagi lah yg daku merapu inih.... nowadays always feel tired.. y eh? and why why why. i have diarrhea everyday.... dont like~ ok, need to do math! till then~

No comments: