Tuesday, January 13, 2009

weekEND

last weekend, went to KL on really last minute planning.. i was suppose to b in Perlis as i need to attend the kursus thingy for the driving license *now im not sure i will hv enuff time to complete the lesson b4 going back to ktt*, but then my parents going aso, so nobody will be sending me. so i just went to kl aso.

the thing is my bro got dengue fever last week. *caused by Flavivirus, ryte panda? =P* so my parents wanna visit him plus help to deal wif the insurance thingy to cover the hospital bill. now he s stable i think.. total for his stay in the hospital was RM 2900++. so $_$ *cashcash* luckly not all my parents have to pay.. =D

after my bro checked out from the hospital, we went to Bukit Cahaya *im not really sure the name* coz my sister realli want to go to the 4 Seasons House there, its winter now. so we all went there and the house was freezing cold! -7 degree celcius!! and we all din bring our sweater. hahaha.. but had a great time having snowfight wif my siblings.. haha.. the ticket said we suppose to be in there oni for 3 minutes but we were in there for 30 minutes *sorry management, we just lost track of time in there.. hehe. but then, by that time, i can barely feel my hand and my nose getting red, blush??*

we aso went to my granparents' place. got to meet the baby! he is now getting chubby-er. i realized, suddently im so in love wif BABY n DONUTS!!!! i love holding the baby.. ^_^
the last day, we went bowling at the nearby mall. early bird package, we played like craze one, for 3 hours, 6 of us, two bowling lanes. manage to play 7 games, and super tired d by the end of the time given. but had a fantastic time! *except the part where my hands sore d*

all in all, was a great weekend, who would expect so. but got no time to go shopping o meet my friends there. *sorry girls, i wish i were there a bit longer coz miss u guys like hell d. muahhx!~* looking forwards for our next trip dad! where we going next weekend? =D

No comments: