Saturday, January 17, 2009

countdown??

so sorry ihsan, but i have no time yet to do the tag. will do soonish k. =)

this week, nothing much actually, since my mom brought the laptop to penang for 3 days, so i were at home wif no laptop, so thats mean nothing to do *thats show how my life revolve around laptop oni*. too lazy to use the desktop... huhu...

today went to kursus KPP o something for the driving.. was so bored and the food at its canteen was soooo not much... n it was sooo spicy for me. hehe... really tired la now.. owh, i gotta have to study coz i book my test for this coming wednesday... choose that day coz i want to speed up everything, cant really waste any time... hope i can manage to prepare myself for the test n pass it... =)

i wake up so early this morning, wif the lack of sleep, now i cant really think straight.... i think i shall update more next time.. =P

No comments: