Thursday, January 01, 2009

mix and match

1. the baby.. waa. i wanna hold u... again.. ngeee~ tetiba minat nak pegang baby la pulak...*time kecik2 best la...hehe* this is my new cousin. welcome to the family, wait till u big enuff, i hope i wont bully u ;) hehehe...


2. penang. went to penang. my mom doing sabbatical at USM, so we just follow her... while my mom doing her work, my dad brought us to the museum there.. a university got a museum. hehehe.. was great. had a great time i think.. :) but quite tiring..

3. BBQ. we did bbq, my sweet small neighbourhood.. was nice la.. coz the first time i 'socialized' wif them after always away in collage.. hehe.. first time i tried to make coleslaw =) they like it.... i donnow whether its delicious o not, coz i just eat it, i love mayoo, i love cabbage and carrot, so eating time~


4. hostel. sent my sis to her new school this morning.. she took mostly my stuff i used when i was in collage. so, suddenly she become the pink girl, coz all the think she took from me is pink.. ngeee~ the hostel is quite ok, but the dorm is so dusty, they didnt swept it yet i think.... owh, the school bedsheet is pink aso. so jealous of her bed now!~ hehehe.. pic of my sis's dorm. *we were the first one there, so only her bed is nice! hehe*



No comments: