Friday, February 15, 2008

piNk reBEL!


actually, i had made a really long list of my pink things. loooooooong one and it took me forever to really list down all my pink things, and thanks to blogger who saved everything every minutes, and some mistake, i lost the list! so, i wont do it again coz its not an easy task.. hehehe..
plus, its a good thing, if u guys wanna know how crazy i am over pink stuff, meet myself personally, and then u'll know. hehe...

being a parent or parents never been easy. solute to my mom and dad who been doing that perfectly over 20 years now. this week, as my parents arent home, i have to take care of my sisters and bro, and trust me, its not easy at all. so damn hard and i cant believe my parents manage all thier sons and daughters all these while. thanks mom and dad! love u always!!

to daddy, Happy birthday dad! i love you so much, and hope Allah will bless you always. wish u a very happy life and may all your dreams and hopes come true! thanks dad!

No comments: