Saturday, February 09, 2008

phYsics nOte..

at last, i manage to finish doing my physics note.. huhu.. so lazy la... another week and i will be back to KTT.. hurm.. i dont want to! can i go somewhere else? i wish i can..

while my parents having a hols to, we went 1) to bowling centre at Jitra. its an okay trip, plus the bowling centre must be thankful becoz i came, i clean their longkang lots of tyme. haha. and one thing, the shoe there stink! so badly.. huhu, i thought its a new place, how come? 2) dine outside.. donnow why but my dad had bring us for lunch outside twice now. 1st day we went to Pokok Ciku. damn, the food there very nice! trust me. 2nd day, we went so far to serdang to my aunty place just to have our lunch there.. hehe. but the similirity between that two days, i always finish eating the last. i donnow why now, but i always finish last, here or at collage, always.. hehe

KYLE XY continue!! i love it..

No comments: