Wednesday, February 13, 2008

dream bOY?

yesterday, a guy ask me, just as a friend, apakah ciri2 lelaki idaman.. wow, only that tyme i realize, i cant answer that. yeah, may be i can answer that question if Husna and Hanisah ask me, but if other, i cant! just i dont wanna freak people out.. kekeke.. lyke its so damn freaky.. it just i dont think i should answer it to some strangers... i mean friends, but who didnt really know me. coz if they do really know me, u will get the answer without me telling u.

quite sad... im home but my parents arent... they went outstation for the whole week, until i went back to collage.. whats the point im being home?!? sob..sob.. borink... i want my mummie... kekek.. not until that stage lah.. styll ok, coz i had spend last week wif them. just so bored now staying home alone, while all my sis n bros go to school and work... help me!

No comments: