Sunday, March 31, 2013

my 1.5 years

i dont know what brought it up, but today I'm dragged back to that memory. wow, come to think of it, that was a lot of tears. haih.

i was bad back then.
was totally a different person
one mistake that I let it ruin my whole time there.
one mistake that haunt me through careless tongues

regardless of the tears and pain
i learnt a lot.
how to be a human
how to behave
how to be strong
how to be better
still lots to improve, but alhamdulillah alhamdulillah alhamdulillah

those that i somehow hurt, misbehaved or simply anything
my sincere apology.

to those who helped me thro it
apartment depan that always welcome me
my parents who always been there on the other side of dreadful phone calls
the frequent visit to my grandparents and relatives
my sincere gratitude :)

browsing thro my folder, some pictures of the past...

 

 
 
 
 
 


 

No comments: