Monday, March 11, 2013

an eye for an eye

thinking that no one reads this blog, I sometimes tend to rumble a lil too much, or tend to neglect it to the extent of a haunted house *gulp*

exam again next week, and well, sick again. is it becoming a trend now? last time during 1st internal exam, I got fever and cold. and today I woke up with a sore throat... please oh please Allah, give me health and most importantly blessed health :)

alhamdulillah, I'm not that stressed out with all. I can't say I'm not stressed, but it is more under control that how I used to be for the past 3 years heh! thanks mom and dad (and everyone) who always pray for me :)

p/s yes, I am a family person. I'm sorry if I annoy any of you with it, but can't and won't change who I am for anyone else, but Him :)

Normally, I don't get angry easily, and I seldomly ever lose my temper. but sadly last week (astaghfirullah) the bad side of me showed up and I lashed out on people (not random people okay) Allah! Forgive me for my outburst. I need to nurture the patience within me more indeed!
 And hasten to forgiveness from your Lord and a garden as wide as the heavens and earth, prepared for the righteous. Who spend [in the cause of Allah ] during ease and hardship and who restrain anger and who pardon the people - and Allah loves the doers of good
 3:133-134

*breath in breath out* so Nadia, please be good to yourself and to others, always! Allah LOVES the doers of good ;)

No comments: