Tuesday, June 05, 2012

hero-heroku

rarely ever say this kind of things with siblings, but well, there is always exception and first time in everything :)

Growing up with them around, and being the only girl at that time, I’m always bullied (based on our childhood pictures lol) and somewhat did whatever you all did. Kita bancuh dan buat umpan kunyit sesama, gi memancing dan mandi sungai kat belakang kampung tu, main tuju guli sama2, buat mercun guna sparkplug( if I’m not wrong, that is its name) and funny enough, kita jugak memakai2kan patung kertas dgn dress kertas tu, bentuk2 plastesine, dan main bunga juga :P

Being teenagers, we grew up naughty together. Well, different severity of naughtiness, but we turn out better now ;) never been really close to any of you but we still keep in touch.  Being away from home and all, we grow closer together Alhamdulillah!

Too much memories we shared, and so many smiles drawn together!

me : sian along, mesti penat kan. tapi insyaAllah, Allah bg ganjaran yg sgt best nnt kat sana
himone: Ok je..power superman.

himtwo : kat hospital je pakai, lepas buat scan dlm machine mcm stargate tu xpakai dah
me: stargate eh? hihi. CT scan tu  dh wat ctscan, doctor ckp takde pape eh?
himtwo : xtau la dia ckp apa kat along. tgk gelung scan tu dok pusing2, mcm stargate je. slalu tgk dlm drama ja...


Himone :
Always ask him for help ;) you drove me all the way to Matrik Changlun last time when I didn’t have driving license yet. I still remember how you tried to comfort me when daddy was in hospital. You always come to pick me up at the airport during those midnight touchdowns. I still remember that one time when the plane arrived in the morning, you pick me up with kancil (what happen to it now eh? Hihi) and we went shopping straightaway. Patiently accompanied me shopping at midvalley, and then together went to shop for stuff in Low Yat Plaza. Original plan was to shop till evening, but by 12 something, we both were toooooo tired that during the drive back to opah’s place, we BOTH felt asleep (while you were DRIVING!) sampai2 di rumah opah, we ate like animals (due to synchronized song deep within lol) and right after, both of us collapsed and snored *grin* thanks for the vanilla perfume and lotion! And thanks for the countless shopping trips (IKEA, midval, Jusco, almost-Alamanda and many more) which I’m sure consumed a lot of patience on your side as a male with no gene for shopping :)

Himtwo :
We rarely spend time together, I know. But you are always the one who I call whenever I have some IT and tech related things to ask. You are awesome in that! :) of course I remember that day when you ride the KTM all the way from Shah Alam to Bank Negara just to take the laptop from me and to repair it. Himone told me how you slept very late (and even slept next to the laptop) trying to fix the laptop as I need it the next day! (thanks!) one thing I’m really sure about, is how much you love to play futsal. Even you are back in perlis for few days, you always find time to play futsal with your friends :) thanks for the treat at Kuala Perlis (after I bugged you so much about how you didn’t treat me on your first salary, im such a bad sister!) And that ice rink outing :) I’m sure you skate a lot of time before, thus you didn’t fall like I did on that slippery ice. Nevertheless, it was fun regardless of the after pain hihi. That day when I accidently make your sugarglider peed on your pants :S I’m so sorry about that!! You love sugargliders and you love shoes too! (or is it sneakers eh? Hihi) We should hang out more often!  Low Yat jom? 

That incidence two days ago, make me realize a lot of stuff. I know it is a test for us, for you especially, but we all are here for you, always. Syafakallah syifaan ajilan, syifaan la yughadiru ba'dahu saqaman!

What I learnt from that incidence is : (1) how amazing a mother’s love to her kids (2) memory is a nikmat and forgetfulness is also a nikmat (3) the bond between siblings, eventhough we rarely spend time with each other, is so strong and meaningful (4) Allah The Almighty always always with us.

I know I know, no mushy stuff right? Just one more thing - From your little sister, I want to say, I’m proud and thankful to Him for having you two as my brothers!

p/s jom tarik dan berpimpin sama2 ke syurgaNya, jom doa bnyk2 utk naikkan darjat ummi ayah di mata Allah, and jom sama2 menjadi hambaAllah yg bertakqwa so kita sekeluarga dpt bergembira bersama2 di taman syurga insyaAllah :)

No comments: