Sunday, April 15, 2012

paradise jannah


dan, Allah atur dalam kekelamkabutan dan kesegeraan bersiap utk musafir mengejut itu, Allah sediakan tarbiyah yang teratur utk kami..

started from early in the morning, I asked around if anyone is free to accompany me to go there. and happenly, no one is free that very evening. I tried to plan a way around it, a way to still go there eventhough no one is free.. but by 4 pm, I finally accepted the fact that it is not meant to be. so showered and just resting in my room, suddenly my friend came to take her containers. and everything happen so quickly. Jannah want to accompany me after asking me for a good reason why I want to go there, and Fatin encouraging us to come in the background (laptop).by 630 we called the car, and by 7pm, the car was here!

like she said 'tarbiyah Allah di mana2, berbeza2 pada setiap individu'.

situation I : while both of us staring at the same windmills, one which stand still, and another one which all the blades are turning at full speed.
N1 : jika semua orang berlari ke arah Allah, semua akan mendapat fikrah yang sama :)
N2 : even angin pun tunduk dan patuh pada Allah, bila Allah arah jangan bertiup, takde satu pun bilah yg bergerak, and bila Allah suruh bertiup, berputar2 sang kipas2 gergasi. malu dengan angin..

situation II : one fine morning, suddenly two long consecutive vibrations.. (earthquake felt in Karad..)
N1 : jika lah ketika itu, kita sibuk melakukan atau memikirkan selain Allah, alangkah ruginya kita, tambahan jika Allah memilih utk menarik nyawa kita ketika itu.
N2 : terasa bagai Allah menggoncang qalb itu utk kembali kepadaNya

just want to share 99:1

anyhow, moga ibrah2 yg dikutip menjadi tarbiyah diri insyaAllah

p/s jazakillah buat Fatin dan Jannah ;)
pp/s had a great time in Karad with her :))

No comments: