Thursday, February 16, 2012

the epiphany

It has been days since the tab of 'New Post' was opened and I see it every day yet I couldn’t bring myself to write anything. To be honest, I felt like I lost myself somehow. Every day I would be sitting there studying and put up a brave act, and still, go to bed with tears.

Pray everyday for strength and guidance, for hikmah and patience. And He knows best. He didn’t create human to be alone as He knows we human need each other. So after a week, and a lot of tears, I dialled their numbers. Talked to my dad, talked to my mom. When I finally told them about the hole in my heart, the longing feeling that I had, I felt relieve. Not to say everything is better by the second, but half of it went away. The one particular thing that stuck on my mind is

the harder the journey is, the greater reward He will grant.

O Allah, forgive me for the time I were away from You, forgive me forgive me forgive me. And Lord, thanks for giving me such great parents to guide me to You.

‘ And for those who fear Allah. He (ever) prepares a way out. And He provides for him from (sources) he never could imagine. And if anyone puts his trust in Allah, sufficient is (Allah) for him. For Allah will surely accomplish His purpose; verily, for all things has Allah appointed a due proportion’

(65: 2-3)


p/s daddy, happy happy birthday to you. Words can’t describe what I have in my mind and in my heart. Love you mommy and daddy!

No comments: