Wednesday, February 29, 2012

first extraction!



alhamdulillah, was a great experience i must say.

didnt expect to even be doing anything in the posting today. i almost didnt put my instruments for sterilization thinking my turn is far in the future. suddenly the lecturer say 'okay do restoration. then do extraction'. when i heard that, i think my jaw was on the floor lol! (we never really finish discussion on exodontia in Pedodontics nor in Oral Surgery!)

regardless of the shaky hands, and clumsy needles, it was a successful extraction alhamdulillah. and thanks to Shreekar for being so cooperative. not as hard as i thought it would be (but the shaky hands sure do make it hard lol). so there you go, my first extraction : primary mandibular lateral incisor, with a lot of adrenalin pumping thro my blood now :D

p/s he is 8 years old!
p p/s should i be feeling like a real dentist now? :P

No comments: