Thursday, November 12, 2009

way beyond crazy


so long i didnt update. not becoz i dowan to, but i barely have time to sleep, so blogging is far more worse. been staying in library for 6-10 hours a day. so.....

alhamdulillah, theory exam juz finished!! after pushing myself over my own limit, at least i can have a rest tonyte. i owe myself a rest! but tomoro, i will be continuing going to library i guess, need to study for practical exam n viva! urrmmm... its never really end huh?!


thanks mom n dad for supporting me during my exam. i know, i was so down and depressed for these 2 weeks, and i cant do it widout ur support. love u much!!!

and to friends who helped me, u know i really appreciate it!! and pink bear! tears shed in front of u was a relieve process of a crazy girl. i know and u know im far too far passed crazy state dee. i will try to be a bit normal after diz k? :P


ok la, i hvta go to class.. i know, exam finish in de morning, got class in de evening! and im dead tired now!!

No comments: