Monday, October 19, 2009

i miss

maybe, de post is a bit emo, but dat is wat im feeling ryte now. 3 months n counting, my soul is screaming. i miss home, i miss wat i love, i miss being loved. exam is coming very2 soon, but i keep on loosing my focus.

i miss dad
one person dat i know i can always count on, lean on and depend on for everything insyaAllah. he is a jovial, happy man wif a lot of patience, de one dat always make me laugh and smile.

i miss mom
a woman whom holding herself strong for her kids. my mom, my friend, whom i never thought i can talk about boys wif :)

i miss everything at home
my bed, my airconditioned room, my pink pillow, my annoying brother, my noisy sisters, my fridge and kitchen, my oven, astro and unlimitted wifi, argh... it just too many

i miss food
food i love, divine choices, ice cube, strawberry, durian, my mom's cook, my dad's kelapa pandan, seafood.........

i miss de love.

No comments: