Sunday, July 19, 2009

india

Flying with MAS, my first time actually, and it was so nice.. thanks Cik Cam for making my journey a lot nicer!! I had a nice long sleep all the way to Bangalore, right after i had the meal.. haha. the meal was ok I guess.... the sleep was so nice, i wish the flight was longer lol. arriving at Bangalore, it was pass 2am Malaysia time (MT), which is why we were so sleepy! By the time we settle everything and arrived at the resort we were staying, its 4am MT. Slept right away!

The next morning, wake up at 7.30am India time (IT), then had breakfast at 8am. The breakfast was ok, but the chicken quite spicy, for me. Then, heading to airport again, taking another flight to Hubli with a small plane. Im not sure about the name, but its small, and scary. The journey is around an hour, but because of the shaking and vibrating all that, i was sooo dizzy. Huhu. Then another hour journey by bus to Belgaum. Was ok...

Arriving at JNMC, I had lost track of the time. I keep on getting confused IT with MT (bcoz i didn’t change my mobile phone’s time yet! Haha) the different is 2 and half hours. Was so tired during the first day, with the unpacking (27kg of stuff, very tired to carry around!), then taking the registration form and so on. We were suppose to go out with seniors and have dinner outside together, but then the warden didn’t allow us to go out with senior ( to be exact, the warden didn’t allow us to even see the seniors) because she scared the seniors will rag us (who will rag us exactly???) the seniors were eager to help but then...... so we have to stay in our room.... hurm...

The food here is ok, but i don’t have any appetite to eat here. I eat when i only need to. A lot of money been spent because have to buy a lot of thing. So far, we had register for the university and college, open the bank account, buy some stuff. We still didn’t register for hostel, buy medical appliances, medical books. oh, the most i cant forget here is the hiv test. at least at malaysia, i drive myself to get the injection and all, but in india, can u believe, i bought the syringe and the needle and give to the guy to poke me!!! and now, on my table, there is a dissection set! anyone want me to dissect ur body?

For the time being, we are having orientation, and lotsa shopping! Waaa, im running out of money. And i miss my family and friends!!! I want internet!!!

Went to do my Punjabi suit, it was ok. Went by ourself since the senior cant even talk to us, we managed to arrive at the place safely, wif a little screaming on the road lol (trust me, if u ever need to cross the road here, u will scream too!) i ordered 5 suits of Punjabi suit, which cost me around IR2200 for the sewing and the material. Its ok i guess...

Last nite i managed to talk to my dad!!! So nice.... miss home.

No comments: