Friday, July 31, 2009

carving wax

around so many people
i feel standed
alone on this unknown fairy tale
struggling to wake up
and find my soulmate

just few words, that only certain people ( i really do mean certain people ) who really understand it. or maybe nobody will.

so long didnt update here. i got a lot of free time for now since the classes not starting yet, but somehow, i cant find the time, or the word to write. it just things happen, and its so complicated. i know, things actually are so simple, i make it complicated. but the truth, may be i dont want it to be simple, coz then, i knew how much it is a burden rather than joy.

india, things getting a little progress. bought most of my book, learnt how to carve a love shape and book lol, start cooking on my own, paid my hostel and so on. oh, i had stop eating at mess hall...

i miss my dad and my mom, i miss home, i miss the Merz that i drive everywhere and i scratched it, i miss my bed where i put everything on it, i miss my siblings whom i fight a lot with, i miss my friends who hug me so much, i miss shopping mall in malaysia where i can enjoy my very hobby of shopping, i miss food in malaysia where i can eat without limit, i miss everything. its not that before this i didnt appreciate all that, indeed, i enjoy all of them as much as i can coz i knew how much they r the best things in the world. i knew it already. just, now being away, i miss it.

mommy and daddy, i miss u all so much. looking forward to go back for summer holiday k!

elepanda, thanks for always being here for me, i miss u sooo very much. and looking forward for our next 'date'.

hanisah and husna, i wish im there with u both, coz i love u two so much, and it is very hard being away from both of u. i miss u guys so much. and thanks, for always loving me and let me be myself, and share with me.

to friends that i didnt mention ur name, u knew how much u had help me, and how much i appreciate it. huggz for u all.

till then, i'll write again soon..

No comments: