Saturday, June 06, 2009

too long

i know its too long since i wrote here, but cant blame me.. no internet, so cant write anything... sad, confuse and not sure.. haha, becoz i dont really know what i had missed for the whole time im offline.. too many!

i was sick for a week last week. not the best experience.. but what to do.. skipped a lot of class coz of my health problem :( fever, cold and cough! alhamdulillah now im getting better :)

now im at home! enjoying so much, nothing can beat the feeling of being at home! and the internet! oh my gosh, its heaven! hehehehe.. so sad im going back to collage so soon :(( tomorrow im going to kangar! shopping again i guess.. so far i did went shopping wif my dad *can u believe it? i went shopping wif my dad!!* and did some of my own shopping. so far i manage to find mini umbrella, my PJ pant, shoes ( flats and wedges ), black slack pant, soap, leave-on lotion, perfume.. i think thats all i manage to get for now.. will go find some more thing tomoro! :)

alot to do for now. update later! :)) now i need to figure out also when to go check my immunity level.. hurm...

No comments: