Saturday, June 20, 2009

rushing

sooo many things to be written. last few days had been long days as i was rushing and so busy arranging and settling my leave from ktt, offer letter, and visa before i go back to perlis. and now i am in perlis. luckly, i manage to settle my visa, i guess i did.. my visa will be ready by this tuesday :)

oh, i have to give my tortoise to my cousin :( since im going to India very soon, 12th JULY 2009 to be exact, and i will be busy most of the time during my remaining 20 days in Malaysia, so i guess its not the time to have any pet, anymore.. so, no more pet.... its just me and myself (whateva that mean lol)

hah, and i realize how JPA now likes my second parents, if u know what i mean :) thanks JPA..

i will write back later. need to settle some more things..

No comments: