Monday, September 15, 2008

tapah

not in really good mood i guess.. really tired for the pass weeks, wif exam and so on.. lack of sleep that y, my biological clock once again go haywire. wuaa... why again i have to go thro this prob? and i know what will come after these, it will effect my health.. i cant afford to fall sick again.. ur own fault, so please dont stay up much nadia....

dear Allah, please give me health, give me courage and strength, give me joy and faith....

my friend Syahidah came back from Mansoura, and last weekend i went to her place and spend time wif her.. suddenly on saturday her mom ajak me to go along to tapah, her kampung.. it wasnt on our plan, but insyaAllah, ada la hikmah ketetapan Allah itu... it was wonderful actually, coz after been a while since i went back to my own home, i felt happy coz its feel homey... the food, the people... except the kids la.. hehe

congrats to my friends who just got their IELTS result!

puasa yg sudah memasuki 10 kedua, manfaatkannya... 10 hari keampunan, rebutlah insyaAllah..
astaghfirullahal'azim~

No comments: