Sunday, September 07, 2008

bila hati berbicara

in a mode of blues.. haha!


almost a year
looking thro past
by living a new present
hoping for some future

but
one year almost past
i manage to dive thro
and success in fighting
having a greater present
with a future to look forward to

might be in the past
living everyday make me feel
something is missing from my side
searching for a solid basis
to continue circulating the present

but
wif the love of my life
i knew all these while
i never do walk alone
neither in past, present or future
coz i know my dear
you will always stand there next beside me
holding me up
and walk me toward the bliss

looking up each time
seeing your eyes in front of me
first time i manage to smile from my heart
and its glow of our love..

thanks to my love one, aso my family and siblings, then to my best friends - Husna, Hanisah i HEART you all always!

No comments: