Friday, August 01, 2008

new friends..


who would ever thought i can make new friends wif someone i never bother to know bout.. and they r nice... suddenly we become quite closed and i always hang out there at their place. n guess where? just next door!! haha.. so much for not knowing my neighbors...! just that they are MARA scholars :) no prob wif that i believe..

at last, i submitted my assignment today! soooo happy.. except for the fact that i get more works.. wuaaa!! the latest are physics tutorial plus math past year on complex number chapter, the chapter that always make me confuse.... so hard lah to finish all the Qs my lecturer gave..... but better than doing miscellaneous i think.. coz its more complicated and i hate doing it... =P


becoming more lazy to study... so busy wif laptop.. hah, what is wrong wif u nadia? u have limited tyme but u r wasting it with editing pictures, chatting, surfing the net, playing.. haha.. actually, i didnt really spend much time doing all that i had mention, mostly i waste time on something else around me... huhu... so depressed with A2 lah....

AS result is coming......... so so scared... please Allah, give me an excellent result... please.....


cant wait to meet my family..... in 3 weeks tyme iA... but 1st need to go out and find a present for my mom's birthday.. hehe... donnow what to buy for her... any idea??

No comments: