Saturday, August 16, 2008

KLIA + wall.e

yesterday morning, i woke up at 5 am to get ready to go to klia!! 5 am... huhu... the bus is at 6, quite rushing to do subuh prayer but glad i made it... arrived at klia, i was so............. donnow la... it just that its really been a while since i went to klia and i barely remember klia nemore... but not much change i believe. went there to send my friend who was flying to indonesia that day.. wah, so happy they manage to fly at last, after a year struggling at KTT. wasnt really enjoy the atmospere as it is as gloomy as a cloudy day... when i was so busy looking my friend walking away, me n some of KTT students realize that most of us had gone.. kelam kabut we go out to find our bus is moving, leaving us.... we all donnow what to do nemore... luckly, someone call the student who was aedy in the bus, and the bus turn back to pick us up... the driver so kejam one! dont wanna wait even a minute, we pratically ran for the bus and he keep on driving, leaving us..... huhu.... thats how my day started, so bad.....

today, i went to seremban... i watch wall.e!!!! so damn cute... i really enjoy it.. =) then i manage to find my lasagna, wrapping paper for my mom's and sis's birthday presents, and spaghetti! it was nice, but the bad side is i waste lots of money... huhu.. mommy, i need money.....but really had fun la... lots of crazy pictures. haha..but cant post up here, gonna be weird.. hehe..

just now i was cooking at the kitchen, when i came back in my room, i see got a missed call in my phone... a 'witheld' number... who?!?! anybody know how to find out who called me?? hehehe.... plus that 'witheld' person didnt call back... huhu.... cant wait for the next weekend.. meeting my family... but in the middle, have to STUDY!!! even now aso i need to study....

~ 1st electron affinity is the enthalpy change when one electron is added......................

No comments: