Thursday, April 17, 2008

pRe AS



EXAM MOOD. waa... its only the third day but i aedy feel like a month.. dont like la going thro exam season.. its like going thro a long hardship, where its not that hardship la.. just dont like it...

plus i will eat a lot and a lot.... even now i spend so much on food alone.. but luckly my beloved parents still support me.. thanks mummy n daddy!

about my paper, so glad that chemy and bio paper 1, the question is the same as the past year paper.. and we, i mean me and my housemates, we done it aedy... so its ok la... but for physics paper two, waa, got projectile loh....and i forgot it aedy... so what i answered that day aso im not sure... for math, it was ok la except for one question... huhu... but overall, ok lah! alhamdulillah! haha, my english! its so bad now.... how gonna sit for IELTS later ha...?

i want strawberry la......... the red juicy strawberry.... waa.. cant wait to go to cameron!

No comments: