Saturday, April 05, 2008

long tyme ago...



its been really a while since i write here.. why? coz i didnt get a chance to use the laptop, or the truth, i cannot bring myself of asking them to use the laptop. huhu.. why????



in one week tyme, im gonna have my preAS exam... huhu.... another exam loh, i dont like it...... toooooo many things to cover, to read, to memorise.... later my head will be so saturated i believe.. haha... chemistry, im almost finish revising it, bio just chapter 2, 3, and 4. physic not yet.. math in the process of doing the past year again...




last nite was a horror.. my blok was on fire... so terrified... ok, like this.. last nite, i was using laptop, not this one... then suddenly me n my housemate smell something burning and saw the smoke.. then my another housemate who was downstairs wif her bf ask me to call the warden... so, terus jadi kelam kabut... after called the warden, my friend asked me to go out from the building... okay.. now officially im scared... i was in the PJ! so, i change my pant, then nervously find my wallet and my phone, then made my way downstair.. when i arrived downstair, i was so shocked.. the apartment which was on fire is just below my level.. then i saw a big fire!!! owh God, save my apartment!!! that tyme, i had start crying. im so scared, then Chuwat came down... after a few attemp to put off the fire and some breaking thingy had been done, alhamdulillah, the fire was succesfully gone....




that tyme i heard the naseb of the penghuni of the apartment... so pity.... all of them went home except one person and that girl went to her friend's apartment that ty,e.. so she didnt has a chance to save anything of her stuff, including her LAPTOP!! im so sorry for what happen k! and for my classmate, Chui Yen, Sarjuna and Michelle, be patient wif what happen... guess u guys have to buy lots and lots of clothes for a full closet back..... hurm.. i will help u yang mana kite mampu k! but inform me k dear...




some pic from the house....










No comments: