Thursday, January 03, 2008

girlfriends....

now, im living my life g among girlfriends... eh, im a straight person k! just making friends.. n i got two great new friends actually..

*****a*
she is a nice girl, cute also.. really sweet, so very sweet. the nice thing is, im sharing the same feeling wif her, i mean our probs r kinda the same, so, we r in the same boat. she is a good listener, and good friend aso. i can cry in front of her, and share tear wif her..

****a*
she aso a nice girl, very talkative one! we can spend whole day n she will never run out of story, of coz its aso becoz im also talkative, i guess.. my friend said i look alike like ****a* but i donnow..dont think so... she is a great company, really enjoy myself n her when we go out. she is really nice, she is encouraging me to forget my probs n so on...plus we can chat until 1 am in the morning, the distance between the place im standing n she is, like 5 metres (pretty weird ryte?), until one of us is sleepy..never did that one before wif other friend, so its kinda weird and sweet.

thanks to both k! i really2 love u pals! they r really nice friends, trust me!

No comments: