Sunday, January 20, 2008

exam!!

another exam is coming n now after 3 months, im losing my perspective... huhu... now too lazy to study, sad~ how am i gonna perform in this exam.. pluz, it will include almost all the syllabus of AS Level exam!! waaa.. i got less that one week, wif no study week, n the lazy feeling too study! plz, help me!!!!

my best friend came to KTT and spend a day wif me!!! wa, so happy.. she came, we share a lot of story, n so many things.... i feel a lil cheer up coz i can tell all my feeling to her, coz telling to someone who doesnt care really annoying -but trust me, that person didnt care at all- hurm, thanks Honey!!! we went uphill, even during rain. play the rain together ma.. hehe. suddenly the hill got so many air terjun, since its raining... until almost mgrb, we went back to collage.. then that nite we chat until 3 am! lots of catch up to do.. hehe.. the best part, both of us got cold -main sgt hujan!- hahaha. i aso brought her to me ****a* and ****a*. then a tour around the KTT, but the place she ask to see twice is Student representative board.. why?~ should ask her herself la!

No comments: