Friday, June 22, 2007

whAt a Day!

yesterday, my dad wake me up at 8 am,hah, to ask me go wif him. actually, i was the one who said i want to follow him to Alor Setar to find some veil. so he wake me up. as i take bath n everything, i thought that we will be home the latest will be at 6. so, i brought nothing as spare. hah.

so, at alor setar, i manage to find two nice veils. i wonder, everything i bought, i will write them in blog as nice, cute, cool and so on! haha. bragging? no, it just for me, the things i bought, its up to my standard, but i dont know others ok? heh. then, we futher our journey to my grandma home, SP. but my dad drove us to bowling centre 1st! yeay! but, guess what, my dad asked me to pay for the games! hah. unbelieveble, we played 6 games each. at the end of game, i felt like my arm will fall off and go wif the ball. hah. its hurt like hell.

then, shopping!! i never went shopping dress n shirt wif my dad. it was great coz he paid! haha.. at last, stupidly cute track bottom, cost him around $60. then, i got a really cute feminine skirt, haha, and a slack, cost him over $100 for that only. hah. i have a nice skirt!! haha

when we arrived at my grandma home, she is sick, fever i guess. so, my dad stay longer there, i have to wait. bored! in the evening, when i check......haha.. leave it to me. coz if i told u, afraid i will be the one who embarassed. haha..

my guess about we will be back at home at 6 pm, hurm, we arrived at home at 10 pm!! so tired. arrived home, my first destination, bathroom. it was so great to get shower and clean myself. haha.

No comments: