Monday, June 25, 2007

grandma

yesterday while im using my computer, my neighbour call and tell me that my grandma is dieing. im stunned! i just saw her a couple day ago.

then, my neighbour ask me to get prepare coz they are sending me to my grandma's house. my other siblings wif my parents already went there in the morning, just to visit. on the way there, i felt like i wanna cry but i cant. im not that closed wif this grandma but still, im sad. n quite scared with what happening that time. huhu...

when i arrived, my grandma already been admitted in hospital. i went there at night to visit her. im not so good in dealing wif this situation, afraid! hah. i didnt dare to stay long in the room even she already awake n talk a lil. what i heard, at first, my grandma went into comma, so, they decided to bring them to hospital. waiting for ambulance, she awake. but still, bring her to hospital. doctor suspected Pneumonia. i dont really know..hehe.. but im glad she is stable now. pray for my grandma ok?! heh!

No comments: