Friday, April 27, 2007

KL...

Last wednesday, i went to KL and i stayed at my grandma home. At first, it was damn bored coz all my plans went wrong. i cant go to Sepang coz my aunty said something came up. So, i stucked at my grandma home doing nothing, wif no internet. Then, my best friend had to work all days in that week. God, i waste my time and money by going to KL.
But then, my best friend takes a day off, on Monday. i was so HAPPY!! i met her at STAR Bandaraya. We both wore pink dress! Cute huh? Our first place was SOGO coz i want to look for a handbag. But there, we just look a while before we stop at MAC booth to look out for foundation. After that, we just went out to Pertama Complex, surveying handphone.
Then, we walk to the nearest station n went to KLCC. There, we went for PIZZA HUT first coz we were hungry. After that, we went around KLCC look for handbag n foundation plus a book. After our hands had changed into various colors of foundation, we went to Ampang Mall, as a subsequence to find the book. After that, we had a short stop at KL sentral to do our prayer then head off to MidVal. Believe me, by that time, our legs hurt but since the mission not accomplished yet, we still in the search. MidVal is damn big! Lastly we found a cute pink handbag at Girl and no hesitate, I bought that.
Then we decided to call it a day. Took a comuter on different tickets, but in the comuter, we decide to go to my grandma home. Eventhough her ticket is just until Bank Negara, we decide to go off recond and stop at my station. Luckly the manual gate was open, easy for us to sneak out. We spend the evening chatting at my grandma home before we both went back to the station. She went back to her home and I went to Shah Alam, to my mum and sleep at Concorde!
Honey, that’s a wonderful day even Im tired at the end of that day. We enjoy each other, right? Wish we can hang out again. I love to hang out wif my best friends, coz I can hold their hand with no worry! Haha.
How much i spend that day? i dont want been called a nerd by keeping my spend on record so i just conclude my spend that day as A LOT!!

No comments: