Wednesday, April 04, 2007

interview

It was two busy days.

2 April

I went to school, meeting the counselor to ask about interview ethical. Met a lot of my teachers! Making me awkward and wanna leave as soon as possible!! Rushing for town, cook at home and what not. Then I had to study, because everybody told me there will be a test. Believe me, I read all those things on dentistry, including the teeth structure!! So bored coz it just full of info that had to be memorized. Busy day! And tired one too!

3 April

Today is a big day! I wake up so early, take bath and get dresses. Then, I went to Poli. I was damn nervous. I had to wait in a room, the room already almost full so I have no choice but to sit in the middle of boys. Then, I had to sit for personality test. Damn it, 200 questions in 30 minutes?! I just blacken the answer quickly. I read 10 questions at once and answer the 10 answers without looking back at the questions! Ha-ha. Even I didn’t know what I had answered. Then, again, I had to wait in the room. This time, I was really nervous, like my heart want to pop out! Waiting, I tried to scribble some sentences for the debate. Then, when my name and three others been call, I want to run away from there! Damn scared. Then, I had a boy partner, for the debate. ‘Students eat too much junk food these days’ the topic and I have to disagree wif that! How the hell I want to disagree when the topic is a fact! Then, we just had given 5 minutes to come out with the point! At that time, nothing come across in my mind! The interviewers are a man and a woman. When the 1st and 2nd is talking, the woman didn’t look up, she busying checking our file. But suddenly when I was talking, she stops doing what she doing and listen to me. God, she made me more nervous. I don’t know what I was saying. Then, when I run out of idea, I just said, thank you! I had no idea!! Ha-ha. Then, when the 4th person talking, I didn’t really listen what she was saying, what her points coz I thought that’s it, after her, its done. But suddenly the man asks if anyone from my team want to add something. My partner put up his hand while I just mumbling alone coz I don’t know what to say else. But the man said, “ Yes no. 2, want to add something?”. I didn’t prepare anything! Then I ask him, “ You want me to rebut her points?”, he said, “ Up to you, the floor is yours!” then the woman laugh lightly. In my mind ‘ what the hell I’m going to say?”. Then again, I was saying nothing, I don’t know what came out off my mouth. These times, the woman listens to me intently. She even added, “ I don’t think KFC is selling junk food,” and then I reply something and the man asks something, and I said something! Is it a horrible one? I wanna cry!!

No comments: